Saturday, December 7, 2013

Introduction

I have recently stumbled upon a new legacy, well new to me, called a Randomacy. If you are interested in learning about the rules or just curious you can check it out by following the link in the right hand column. 

I have seen that some people reveal their rolls right away and others reveal them as they come out in the story. I don't think that I am going to write an actual story for this so I will most likely reveal my rolls at the beginning of each generation. This is subject to change as time goes on. 

Generation One  


Family Structure
Couple + Friend
Heir - Athena Samhain (left) 
Spouse - Rusty Samhain
Friend - Zinerva (Rusty sister)

Children
I will keep how many children I rolled a secret. 

Jobs
Athena - Law Enforcement (Forensics) 
Rusty - Daycare 
Zinerva - Alchemist 

Generational Goal:
Property Mogul - be a partner or owner of 3 businesses 

Miscellaneous Fun
Random Traits
Athena's are:
Absent minded, Brave, Unstable, Perfectionist, Grumpy 

I also picked an extra goal that has to be worked on for the whole 10 generations
Remember the Past:
Paint and hang a portrait of each heir in the house






5 comments:

  1. Man alive. Rusty is hawt! Can't wait to see the kids he produces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^ I second that. They're all hot. Rusty better not wear a shirt all too much.... *licks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...thanks guys. Rusty is one of the first male sims I made myself, although he has undergone a few makeovers throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Rusty is VERY cute!!! lol I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute family and nice interesting rolls you got there. Wonder how many kids they are going to have lol.

    ReplyDelete